Dagenham East Branch:
Contact: 02037933445 / 07368618515
Address: 225 Reede Rd Dagenham RM10 8EL
- Improve School Performance
- Grain Self-Esteem
- Develop Independant Study Skills
- Support and Guidance for 11+, 13+, SATS and GCSE
- Help with school homework
- Build Condifence in Maths, English. Science through collaborative Learning and Direct Support.
How We Work
All Epsilon students start by taking a customised assessment which pinpoints their learning needs.
Our assessment process identifies exactly what each child knows and what they need to learn.
The assessment reveals each specific skill area that needs to be mastered so children aren’t wasting time reviewing concepts they already know.
Assessments continue throughout your child’s journey with Epsilon to ensure the tracking of progress. These assessments are regularly given to ensure progress and that your child retains the skills they’ve learned.